I’m kicking off The Seven Days of Me with a post that introduces who I am and a few of my favourite things. I would love to know what your Ultimate Breakfast or Dream Dinner is, so leave me a comment in the section below. Let’s get started!
- My name is Rebecca Hill.
- I am 24 years old.
- I live in Bristol.
- I work full time as an Administrator for the NHS.
- I have been with my boyfriend Lawrence for six years and he’s my best friend.
- My favourite colour is green.
- My favourite colour combination is blue and white.
- I like when things colour coordinate or match.
- I used to work for Cath Kidston and own a lot of flowery tableware, mugs and dresses.
- My favourite movie is Legally Blonde because Elle Woods is a genuinely amazing character.
- My favourite book is Wind in the Willows.
- My favourite animals are platypuses and kiwis.
- For my Ultimate Breakfast, I would choose peanut butter and banana porridge, topped with honey and flaked almonds.
- My Dream Dinner would be a Mexican feast with chilli con carne, brown rice, fajita peppers, black beans and iceberg lettuce.
- I own ten pairs of shoes.
- I like a glass of red wine on a Friday night.
- I’m a big fan of Pokémon and Marvel and I like to wear workout gear that reflects this.
- I can’t go an entire week without eating sweet potatoes or houmous.
- I’m obsessed with tea.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Look out for future posts featuring my workout regime and my favourite ingredients, plus many more. Be sure to check out my Instagram too – I will be announcing a giveaway very soon.
Have a great Sunday!